Some rules and regulations to keep things fun (and running smoothly) for everyone.
If you must cancel your reservation, please notify us 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid a charge of one night's stay plus tax, unless otherwise noted in the terms & conditions of your booking. If you simply do not check-in, you will be charged one night's stay plus tax. Failure to cancel reservations 24 hours prior to arrival may result in a full reservation charge. At the time of check-in, you are required to provide a valid method of payment, unless a Credit Card Authorization Form was submitted 72 hrs prior to arrival.
Select room types are dog-friendly. Service animals are always welcome. For any room damages caused by service animals, additional fees may be charged at the conclusion of your stay.
EARLY ARRIVALS AND LATE DEPARTURES
We ask that guests contact the hotel as far in advance as possible regarding early arrivals and late departures. If the hotel is unable to accommodate your request, your luggage can be securely stored at the hotel with our compliments.
GENERAL RESERVATION INFORMATION
- Reservations must be guaranteed by a major credit card when you reserve. Blackout dates and conditions apply.
- Maximum occupancy is 4 persons per room.
- We are not able to place rollaway beds into 2 double beds rooms due to fire hazards.
- Check-in is after 3PM
- Check-out ends at 12PM
- Guests must be at least 21 years old to reserve a room. Guests under 21 years of age must be accompanied by an adult over 21 to stay in the hotel.
- For security purposes, please provide a valid government or state-issued photo ID at check-in. A hold of $100 must be placed on your credit card to cover incidentals.
- Oso Hotels are a smoke-free environment. Please note that a minimum fee of $250 will be charged if smoke is detected in guest rooms.