Everyone is Welcome Here
Oso Collection (sometimes hereinafter referred to as “Oso”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) is dedicated to providing exceptional service to guests of all abilities.
Oso Collection properties and experiences strive to be ADA compliant in accordance with the construction statutes of the ADA (Department of Justice ADA Title III Regulation 28 CFR Part 36, 1991). Our property descriptions aim to allow any visitor to make an informed decision on whether the hotel is an appropriate choice for their needs.
- ADA accessible registration desk.
- Accessible route from the public entrance to the registration area and accessible rooms.
- Accessible elevator. Accessible route to the elevator from the public entrance, registration desk and rooms.
- Accessible emergency exit.
- Accessible public restroom.
- Accessible route from parking area to the main entrance.
- TTY for guest use.
- Visual (strobe light) alarms.
- Guest room televisions have closed captioning or closed captioningdecoders are provided.
- Braille signage throughout.
- Service animals are welcome.
- Accessible guest rooms are available.
Continuing Commitment to Digital Accessibility
We strive to provide online and in-person content that provides an excellent user experience for visitors of all abilities, using any type of assistive technology to access the website. We base our website accessibility standards on the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1, level AA success criteria. In addition, we actively work to maintain, assess and improve the usability and accessibility of our website through training of our personnel, engagement of experts and regular testing of our digital and in-person accessibility.